Third Annual Western Montana Spring Training Series
* Saturday Mar.17 - Clinton Road Race 1 - 28 miles.
* Saturday Mar. 24 - Butler Creek Circuit Race 1 - 1 Hour
* Saturday Mar. 31 - Clinton Road Race II - 43 Miles.
* Saturday April 21 - Butler Creek Circuit Race II - 1 Hour
Start time for all races is 12:00 noon.
Registration for all races will be at the Big Sky Cyclery. (1110 South
Ave. West across from Fairgrounds) from 10:30 - 11:00.
* Butler Creek Circuit - Hilly 1.7 mile circuit. Start is at
intersection of Expressway Ave. and Butler Creek Rd.
* Clinton Road Race - Mostly flat 8 mile circuit. Start is in
Clinton at intersection of frontage road and I-90 overpass. Finish
is @ three miles past the start on south frontage road.
Entry fee: $5.00 per race.
Categories are: A - USCF 1 - 4. * B - Women, USCF 5, Citizens and Juniors. Masters race their USCF category.
Races will be handicapped, with category B riders given a head start. All racers finish together and on the same lap. Lapped riders are encouraged to continue, but no contesting final main field sprint. Free lap for mechanical problems except for the Clinton RR. If weather is totally miserable (< 45 degrees with rain or snow - race will be postponed to Sunday).
Open to all cyclists, regardless of ability level. The purpose of this series is to gain experience and fitness with low key, fun races. Cyclists are encouraged to ride to the races from registration and continue after with a training ride through the lovely Montana countryside.
Races are sponsored by Five Valley Velo USCF Permit Pending.
Contact Fred Michini - Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org or Phone-542-9114 for details.